Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Mother's Day Quilt


Just a quick quilting post today. I decided my sweet Mother-In-Law needed a quilt for Mother's Day. I picked some happy colors and went to work. I love how a quilt evolves. I started with a pattern in mind but quickly realized that to get the most out of my fabric choices I needed to adjust. A two inch squared just didn't do justice to the fun prints I wanted to showcase. So, I added some larger pieces and was very happy with the results.
Happy Mother's Day Geneel--this quilt was stitched with love!


1 comment:

Linda said...

This is beautiful! I also made a quilt for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. :)
I was looking at some of my old recipe posts and you had commented, so I clicked on your name and found that you are a quilter as well as a great cook. I'm also reading some of your book reviews and finding some things I want to read. Glad to find your blog!